Sunday 17 January 2010

hair, fashion week and gigs ♥

hellooooo! it's been a bit since i last posted. :)

so late january/feburary is going to be an amazing month for me! i'm going to a few gigs, getting my hair changed quite a bit [more on that later] and possibly going to the first high street fashion show at london fashion week ever <3 that's right, i applied for tickets for look magazine's fashion show at lfw, the only show there open to the public, which showcases new collections from new look, topshop, river island etc. i really hope i get the tickets, it sounds amazing ♥

as i said earlier, i'm getting my hair done next friday, wahey! in terms of style i'm not getting anything drastic done [just a trim] but for the first time, i'm getting it coloured. i'm getting russet-red highlights and some chunks of the same colour in my fringe. i'm so excited, apparently my colourist is really good so i'm in safe hands LOL

that's all for now,
cara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment