Friday 19 February 2010

new hair!

so as you all know i got red highlights last month and i loved them so much i went back yesterday and got some more. as you didn't get pictures last time because i'm a silly moo and forgot to post them (bad cara), here are the new ones! :D



ohai red highlights, i love you gazillions <3

also on another note, london fashion week! zomg i wish i could be there so bad, i'm kicking myself for not winning those 'look' tickets they were giving away last month. (which reminds me, i need to get this week's issue) so now i'm sitting here like a sad little girl awaiting the next catwalk show which is, apaz, bora aksu. i'm looking at their website now and they look pretty good. :) their s/s10 collection looks cool so i'll be looking forward to that!

woohoo, tomorrow will be funtingz too. *excuse the lame adjective there, chavs in my area keep on influencing me the wrong way* i'm probably going to a silent rave in kings cross in london. it's going to be SO epic, if i go i'll try and get pictures and stuff for yall. equally if you're going, drop a comment! it's going to be amazing.

i'ma try and get you an outfit post over the weekend, so stay tuned!

cara
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your lovely comment - really made me smile :)

    I really like the blog! and seriously LOVE your new hair! I'd love to try something like this but love my long hair too much to risk it!!!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, maybe next season? bora aksu show was AHHHmazing, though the line was so long (you'd have thought they were giving the clothes away for free or something...)

    your hair looks so sleek and shiny. jeaaaaalous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! I 've just tried to die my hair red, hasnt turned out as good as I wished. Shouldve opted for highlights!
    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete