Monday 17 May 2010

STYLE INSPIRATION 001: Jared Leto.

Aah, yes. Mr Leto. Known for his roles in movies about fight clubs, fat murderers and lords of war. Aside from his acting career, Jared (or "JaJa", as his fanbase, including myself, call him) is also the frontman of the amazing rock band 30 Seconds To Mars where he gets to chance to wear some very cool, very punk outfits. Now you may be thinking, "Why the eff does this crazy person want to dress like a guy?" Well take a gander at these pictures.


Now maybe I'm just being a tad of a creepy fangirl on this but I would totally wear that blue leather jacket. And those grey skinny jeans. I even bought some of his trademark fingerless gloves the other day in a spur-of-the-moment purchase in Punkyfish when I was looking for a spiky bracelet for my friend's party.

Look at that Black Sabbath vest he's wearing. I want it in my life. Also the crazy fans beside him prove he's immensely awesome and your argument is invalid.


Some bonus hot JaJa for your time. He's wearing aviators and licking a lollipop. We should get married.

NOTE: Do not be worried if you start admiring a guy's style and wanting some of his clothes. It's not that weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment